“Jio” has completely changed the data and smartphone usage in India. Before Jio people used to pay a fortune to get minimum amount of data with very less validity. The users who have Wi-Fi in their home or office are the only one who had access to Youtube and many other video streaming websites. The telecom companies literally burnt a hole in their user’s pocket. But with Jio everyone with 4G smartphone got free internet for more than six months and the charges of Jio are also very minimal. This increased the craze for 4G smartphones also. To compete with Jio several telecom companies launched similar plans but none of them are as successful as Jio.
Now as we came to a conclusion that Jio is one of the best network present in India, it is important to know more about it. If you want to know the data, call and SMS balance present in your Jio sim, just follow this article. We will provide you a clear picture of how to know the balance.
The balance present in your Jio sim can be found in two ways.
- Through USSD codes
- Through App
Through USSD codes
Reliance Jio Balance Check USSD codes *333#
Reliance Jio 4G Data usage USSD codes SMS MBAL to 55333
Reliance Jio Prepaid balance Check USSD codes SMS BAL to 199
Reliance Jio Bill Check USSD codes SMS Bill to 199
Jio 4G Activation USSD codes Call 1925 or SMS START 1925
Reliance Jio Current Tariff Plan Check USSD codes SMS MY PLAN to 199
Reliance Jio Main Balance Check *333*1*1*1#
Reliance Jio internet balance check *333*1*3#
Reliance Jio SMS balance check *367*2#
Reliance Jio local Call Minutes check *367*2#
Reliance Jio VAS service check *333*1*4*1#
Reliance Missed Call Alert *333*3*2*1#
Reliance Jio Caller Tune USSD Code *333*3*1*1#
Reliance Jio Deactivate Caller Tune *333*3*1*2#
Reliance Special Recharge USSD code *789#
- Install “My Jio App” from Google Play Store.
- Login using your Jio number.
- In dashboard, scroll down and search for check usage
- Click on “Check Usage”
- There all the details of the data that you used, the minutes that are left for the day and the SMS that you have used are categorized differently.
- The data in the app will be updated every hour.
These are the ways to check the balance on Jio number.
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Smartphones?
- Best Hand Blenders in India
- How to Check Airtel Net Balance
- Top 9 Budget Smartphones in India