True that almost all smartphones are equipped with outstanding cameras these days, the luxury of having one is incomparable. The advantages of having a good digital camera especially for professional photographers and vloggers.
In this article, you will find the best digital cameras for professional use all under 15,000. In addition to that, its uses, features, pros, and cons are all discussed below to give you a better understanding of each camera.
What should you consider while purchasing a good professional camera, especially in India?
- Make sure that you purchase according to your requirements. Check for the features in each camera and zero down on the one that is bound to give you the best advantages for long-term use.
- Decide on a budget and stick to it. Given the many varied options that are there in the market right now, it is quite easy to get carried away by temptation and go beyond your budget.
- Choose a camera that is lightweight and efficient at the same time. Investing in a heavy camera will limit its use. A lightweight portable camera can be carried around with you in your bag and will serve you better.
- Seek advice and suggestions from people who have prior knowledge and first-hand experience in purchasing and using digital professional cameras on a regular basis to get a clear insight into them.
1. Canon IXUS 285 HS Digital Camera
- Camera Effective Pixels: Approximately 20.2 megapixels (aspect ratio: 4:3)
- It can captures images with a 20.2-megapixel CMOS sensor
- This camera supports Wi-Fi and NFC.
- Memory storage capacity is 8 Gb.
- This camera comes with the flash mode in two options: Auto and off
- There is a point and shoot option, a self-timer, and you can also shoot a full HD video
- For Indian customers, there is also a full year’s warranty in case of any issue arising with the camera.
- The memory card seems to get corrupted after a few uses. But you can always use your own card.
2. Sony Cybershot DSC-WX220
- It Comes With 18.2 Megapixel with CMOS sensor.
- It supports Wi-Fi/NFC capabilities.
- Pocket Sized Body.
- Both the audio and the HD video recording are of the optimal quality.
- There is a 2 year warranty period on this product for Indian users.
- Since the size of this camera is quite small, it can easily be carried without a hassle.
- The camera comes with an 8GB memory card and is fully equipped with HDMI facilities
- There is a camera case provided along with the camera to keep it safe and secure.
- The plastic body of the camera is a little delicate. So it needs to be handled with care.
- The rate of the product is a little too high for a camera of this quality.
3. Nikon Coolpix S7000
- It comes with 16 Megapixel.
- You Can Share Picture Through WI-FI and NFC.
- You Can Record videos in Full HD 1080p/60i format.
- It comes with 8 Gb Memory Card.
- Screen Size 3 inches with Flash.
- There is a 2 Year Nikon Warranty for Indian users.
- The screen size is pretty big for a camera of that size. It makes matters convenient.
- The price of this product is quite reasonable and affordable given the kind of features it offers.
- Being able to connect to the internet is a big boon for professional photographers, YouTubers, and vloggers.
- The size of the memory card available with it is quite less.
- The camera only offers 16 megapixels. Better is expected of a camera with that standard.
4. Sony Cybershot DSC-WX80
- It comes with 16.2 megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor.
- It can record the movie in HD 720-pixel resolution.
- It can shoot blur-free image and video from a distance too.
- Support wi-fi facility so that you can share your photos and videos over the internet.
- This camera can even double up a web camera for dual purposes.
- The battery is long-lasting. One can easily manage up to 250 pictures in a row with complete charge.
- The resolution is pretty high given the size of the camera. it enables a perfect shot from even a long distance.
- The flash seems to burn out after a while.
- The menu of the camera features is a little complicated to understand.
5. Canon Powershot SX420
- It has 20mp sensor & digic4+ processor.
- Built-in NFC (near field communication) technology.
- You can also get 8 GB memory card with purchase.
- HD video(1080p) recording can also be made by this camera.
- It has screen size 7.6 cm LCD monitor.
- It has 42x zoom which can cover picture up to 1 km range.
- It also has a lens, and you can blur background images.
- It comes with two-year canon
- warranty for users all over India.
- This camera comes with a case that is quite easy to use and carry around.
- Along with handy usage, it is equipped with tripod stand facility too.
- There is also an autofocus option which automatically blurs the background to get the perfect portrait picture.
- The zooming power quality is not as good as expected of it.
- The shutter speed is already set and cannot be changed for quicker sessions.
6. Sony Cyber-shot H300
- It has 20.1 megapixels.
- 35x optical zoom for maximum zooming which can cover up to pictures of 1 kilometer.
- Its body shape comes with the DSLR styled body.
- It has dedicated movie button instantly record 1080p HD videos with one press button.
- Memory storage capacity 32 GB.
- It comes with image stabilization features.
- You will get lens cap, battery, wire to connect lens cap, camera bag when you purchase from Amazon.
- You can blur the background of the image.
- It has great flash like daylight.
- Comes with inbuilt mic for convenient video recording.
- USB port which helps you to connect it with computer or laptop very easily.
- 1 year Sony warranty is available for Indian customers.
- The camera power is 20.1 MP which is amazingly good for a camera to have.
- Accessories like a cap, bag, lens covers and 32GB memory card are all available on purchasing from Amazon.
- This camera has an inbuilt mic which can convert it into a webcam and use for audio recording on the go.
- This camera is not the best option to use in low or dim light.
- The zooming effect is not up to the mark.
7. Nikon Coolpix B500
- It is a compact digital camera.
- It has 16 megapixels.
- USB connector: hi-speed USB, supports direct print (Pict bridge).
- It also has Bluetooth features.
- It has snap bridge Wi-Fi and NFC features.
- Also background blur image capability available.
- It comes with two-year warranty plan for Indian users.
- The flash available is both auto and manual so that you can control it as per needed.
- This camera has an exclusive capability of covering HD images covers a range of even a kilometer due to its 40x optical zoom.
- You can even shot slow motion and time-lapse videos with this camera.
- The body of this camera is a little fragile for rough use.
- The price may be a little over budget for someone looking to buy a decent quality camera.
8. Canon IXUS-285 HS
- It is 20.2 Megapixel Camera.
- It comes with inbuilt Wi-Fi and NFC features.
- It can record Full HD Videos.
- It has CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ processing. An intelligent optical Image Stabilizer.
- 12x Optical Zoom.
- This camera, in spite of its complex design, is pretty easy to handle.
- The charge is long-lasting and enables you to take up to 300 pictures in a go.
- It can easily connect to the internet for instant sharing given its inbuilt Wi-Fi and NFC features.
- This product is best suited for amateur and casual purposes and not for highly professional use.
9.Nikon Coolpix S6900
- It is a 16-megapixel camera.
- It comes with CMOS sensor.
- It comes with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC; TTL auto flashes with monitor pre-flashes.
- You will also get 8 GB memory card when you purchase online.
- In one charge you can take up to 300 pictures.
- You can also shot full HD (1080p) video.
- This camera comes with 2-year plan for India warranty.
True that there are plenty of other options too to choose from, the above-mentioned ones are the most sought-after of the lot. Make sure to invest your money in one of these digital cameras under 15,000 for the best and long-lasting results.
In addition to that, you can even check the reviews from previous and current owners and find out what they have to say about the product. This will help you have a crystal clear vision about the camera you intend to buy and its features.